Saturday, December 6, 2014

Mommy Time

I stopped working retail and am now 'working' as a Stay-At-Home Mom. I have a budget, a household to run, 2 (under 2) kids to take care of, and coupons to clip!

I have decided to make one of those ever-popular SAHM/housewife (I hate that term) blogs. My goal is to include thoughts on my new role, things my kids do, and deals and freebies I get.

Today we went to Target. I actually successfully used my Red Card, which is a debit card that saves 5% at the register. Not much, but it's a nice boost in conjunction with my other savings. I ran two purchases and got a gift card from the first one, which I applied to the second. In the Sunday paper, I got a Target coupon for b1g1 bag of Purina cat food. I have been using Checkout 51 (love it!) so I bought flour to go with one of their deals. When I got home I actually remembered to take a photo if my receipt and upload it to their app. I got a few Christmas gifts (on clearance) and I feel pretty good about my shopping trip. And my kids were pretty good. Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment