Monday, December 29, 2014

Sky Nail

The three of us were sitting on my bed, and my oldest took my phone, pressed the Siri button and said, 
"Call Roger" 
In his sweet, funny, little-boy voice. I looked at him dumbfounded and we locked eyes while he tried to assess how I felt about his antics. I said, 
"Oh my goodness, that was great! I didn't know you were listening to Mommy that closely!"
We grinned at each other. 

I gave my youngest (who has the greatest smile!) a few bites of hummus this afternoon. He seemed to like it more than his banana. Go figure. 

I literally pray to my Higher Power that my youngest will sleep through the night. For the most part, my prayers have been unanswered. I also pray we all make it through the night, I give thanks, and ask for strength. 

I got my nails done, along with my mom and sis, at Sky Nail. They are super-nice and do good work there. 

So far so good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're still blogging! I know you're a good Momma - those kids are lucky to have you. Happy New Year & love from Nashville.
    -Lorna

    ReplyDelete