Saturday, August 22, 2015

Chocolate Crackle Cookies

Ingredients:

1 box Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix (I used Duncan Hines chewy triple fudge brownie mix)

1 cup all-purpose flour

3 eggs

1/3 cup vegetable oil

3/4 cup powdered sugar -reserve for coating dough (I felt like this was too much)

Go Time:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place brownie mix, flour, eggs, and oil in medium bowl. Stir until blended. (Be careful! I think I over-stirred which made them a little tough).

 Place powdered sugar in seperate bowl. For each cookie, scoop 1 rounded tablespoon dough and place in powdered sugar. (The dough is really sticky. My tablespoons weren't rounded.)

Roll dough gently into balls, coating thoroughly with powdered sugar. Place 2 inches apart into greased cookie sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes. Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment