Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Book and The Baby

Upon further reading I have found that I very much dislike the book I mentioned yesterday. The author thinks that not going to her children's games will make them more independent and self-reliant. She has no time to bake cakes for her kid's fundraisers. And she dislikes chauffeuring her children. I agree with the last part, although I don't drop my kids off yet. But to me it seems that her children are just another time-waster in her busy,busy life. And, to me, that is a goddamn shame. If your kids feel you have no time for them, they will find someone who does. Let's pray it's Grandma and not the pedophile down the street.

I took The Baby to the Winter Indoor Farmer's Market and discovered a product called 'teamales'. The crafter? Artesian? Took loose tea and wrapped it up in a tamale wrapper. She also made tea drops, which had the honey and suger melted into a lozenge-like thing. Lookin' good!

No comments:

Post a Comment