Sunday, September 13, 2015

Priorities?

There is not enough time in my day to get all I need to get done. Or perhaps I am bad at prioritizing, and managing, and organizing my time. I have a hard time seeing what needs immediate attention, what I can work on but don't need finished, and what can be done later. Housework always needs to be done, and it is a priority, but do I need to work on it until it's done? No, it's never-ending.
This evening I worked on clipping and organizing my coupons. I should have been working on my story for Real Simple.

The Boy pooped in the toilet!! I was so proud of him! He asked to go up, adjusted himself on his seat, and out it came. He doesn't seem to have the fear I've heard some tots do. Let's hope for a repeat tomorrow!

I saved 33% at Jewel today, combining my sales and coupons. And I just remembered I need to submit my receipt to ibotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment