Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New Experiences

We went to a new event today! I thought we would be late and miss it. We were late, but we didn't miss anything. The facilitators just had a table by the playlot. We made a little greenhouse with arugula seeds. There was some coloring involved. The playlot's ground was recycled tires (or something). And it has a tiny climbing wall, a few tunnels and two slides. The Baby loved the tunnels! He laughed the whole way through and went back again and again. Also, there was a big, rubbery, dragon? And a few large bugs for the kids to play on. It was all pretty cool. The Boy thought walking through L.L. Bean to the bathroom was cool too. I highly recommend this space. And event. Next Tuesday we'll be back. westfield.com

I made something new for dinner. The recipe was incomplete. It came from a free calendar I got at Jewel. I made French Toast Peanut Butter Sandwiches. Basically, make the pb&b, put 1/4 teaspoon vanilla in with 1 egg (adjust amount accordingly to the amount of sandwiches). They were pretty good. And I did put syrup on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment