Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Screening Bleach

I have a spray bottle (an old Shout bottle, reused) that I filled with half bleach and half water. I used that to wipe down my floors. When I was done I realized I got a splash of bleach on my black blouse-tee, and a few drops on my DKNY pants. Dang it!

The Boy and The Baby emptied out their entire tote of toys in the living room. We all helped clean up, and I tried to get The Boy started early. He adimently refused. I told him that if he didn't help, or work hard, he was going to miss his shows (tv time). And he did! He refused to clean, and he sat there, crying (I have him a few hugs) and fussing, and not cleaning. So he went to bed a little early, with no shows. I was pretty proud of myself for hanging in there with my threats and punishments. Poor little guy!

I voted! And now I have a lot of anxiety about whether or not I voted 'correctly', as in, for the candidate representing the party I usually go for. I can't remember names.

No comments:

Post a Comment