Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Overwhelmed and Understaffed

I have so many things to do, and most of what I have to do is on my list. But that does not seem to allieviate my concerns.
I have a yard sale this weekend, and I haven't priced anything. Both kids have different doctor's appointments on Thursday. There are thousands of photos that need labeling, and about that many that need to be put in an album or scrapbook. I have a few fix-it projects that need tending to, and my t-shirt quilt has not seen work in a while.
My priorties are all confused; not to say that I don't know what is important, but that I believe all my work is important. With a mindset like that, it is hard to get work done.
My concern is that I am forgetting something; I am afraid I am not using my time wisely, and I am afraid that my to-do list is insurmountable. I want to finish my projects, clip all my coupons, and file all my paperwork, but I suspect that is too much to ask.

With all this worry and anxiety, I took the opportunity to walk the kids and I over to Walgreens. We saved 47%! I bought:
3 8-packs of Wexford dry-erase markers, $1.50 each with the ad-paper coupon
1 12-pack of Nice! toilet paper, $2.99 after a $1-off in-store coupon (and I had a mailer coupon for 500 points)
1 tube of Colgate toothpaste, 'free' after mnf coupon and Register Rewards
I got a coupon for my next purchase, and I hope to purchase some photos.
So I can add them to my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment