Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sing Praises

Hey all! I know, its been forever since I posted something. It is hard to knock stuff off my to-do list!

We did manage (although later than I wanted) to get out of the house and into the library. It was really crowded, because one of the events had been moved to the regular play area. But the kids seemed to have fun. On the way to look for an adult book, I saw one of my library friends. We chatted for a second, then we rushed off to find a book for me. I literally judge books by their covers because the kids don't give me a chance to choose carefully.
After taking The Boy to the bathroom, I found a few parenting books for me, and he found a dinosaur book. The Baby got a cat book.
I used to limit the items I checked out, but I realized there is no need to do that. I get so excited about all the stuff the library has to offer, and so do the kids.
While the kids were checking our stuff out, my librarian friend and I chatted. When we got back to the car, I realized I had only talked about me and my kids, and I didn't ask her any questions. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment