Saturday, October 15, 2016

Still Sick

I am so blessed. Yes, I am sick, but it helps me remember why choices made in my previous lifestyle were not good ones. And this sickness reminds me why I can't and won't go back to those days.
Also, my wonderful Hubs allowed to me to rest in bed since he got home last night. I was able to go upstairs and watch TV and read. I took a Nyquil around 9 and was out for the whole night. I woke up to my alarm and kid at about six. But The Hubs told me to go back to sleep. Which I did. Until about nine. Which is incredible. When I woke up, I felt much better. Not totally cured, but much better. The Hubs then took the kids to park I played at when I was a kid, Mount Trashmore, and brought them home in time for nap and snack. I put the kids to bed for their nap, and went back to bed. I am dressed, for some reason, but my hair and make-up are not done.

To boost my immunity, I am drinking my mint black tea suntea. I put the jug out on the windowsill because although it was sunny, there was no direct sunlight in my yard. On the windowsill it stayed in the sunlight for probably under an hour. Evidently, the suntea season is ending, and I refuse to acknowledge it. I left the tea out on the windowsill all night. I hope I don't get a weird tea-related disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment