Sunday, March 8, 2015

Church And Coupons

On Sundays I try to clip at least two sets of coupons. Today I didn't even get through one. But I did order some freebies on freebies.com. And I get the Freeflys email updates.

The time change did throw me off. I was hungry way before dinner. And we didn't even eat until 6:30 or so. The sun didn't seem to set until around 7, and we scrambled to get the kids to bed.

I read parenting and craft blogs, I read parenting magazines, and I have joined several Meetup groups. There are so many fun things to do with kids, in the city and the neighboring suburbs. I want to give my kids as many experiences as I can. But nap time is about noon or 1 and I can't get us out of the house quickly. That leaves us about three hours to play in the morning. Or in the afternoon.
While I was giving The Baby his nighttime bottle, I was thinking about when I could take my soon-to-be-older kids out on field trips without getting interrupted by naps. School breaks, Saturdays, and the like. Then I started thinking about activities and extra-curricular activities.
I like to plan ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment