Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Photos

The kids and I went to my grandmother's house, despite the fact that we are no longer allowed in the pool. They have a new diaper-ban policy. Anyway, I morbidly asked my grandma what she plans on doing with her photos after her death. What I was asking was, did she list who gets what material item in her will, or is it just financial? She ended up giving me a box of photos. Spanning from 1900's- early 2000's. I categorized them by their sizes because she doesn't label her photos. And I made a few scrapbook pages this evening. I'm not real excited about the artistic aspect, or my layout choices. But I am very excited about the process and finally giving these photos a home.
I label all my pictures before I give them away or put them in albums.
The Boy loves to look at photos on phones, loose, or in albums. I'll make sure his love of 'picturs'  continues.

The time change will throw me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment