Monday, March 9, 2015

CVS And Sickness

The Boy is sick again! He had a terrible cough today, his face was all snotty and he was cranky and weird. I felt awful that I couldn't do more for him. Yes, I cried. I also cried because he already maxed out his insurance. My poor little guy! On the upside, I did get him to drink some herbal tea with honey.

I went to CVS by myself! Which was weird. But I found out that CVS's ExtraBucks policies is very lenient. (Much more than Walgreens. Just sayin ') I was able to use them in conjunction with manufacturer coupons. And I used an ExtraBuck on a purchase of milk, and the register gave me a milk ExtraBuck back.
First Purchase:
Milk- $2.99
2 L'Oreal hair dyes (I got the auburn the hubs doesn't like)-
 $9.99
I used a $5-off-2 mnf coupon for the dye
An ExtraBuck (from milk a few weeks ago)
I spent $18.89 and saved 26% and I got a $4 ExtraBuck back
Second Purchase:
Milk-$2.99
5 Iams cat food cans-77cents each
EmergenC, 10count- $5.49
I used a $1-off one EmergenC, buy-5-get-1-free Iams can, a $4 and $1 ExtraBucks.
I spent $6.11, and saved 55% and got $1 ExtraBuck back .


No comments:

Post a Comment