Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Scarves

I went to Savers this morning and paid full price, but well below retail. I also got my card stamped for later purchase saving. I bought and paid for way more than I intended. It seemed compulsive, almost. The kids were great! They were polite, even when a worker told The Boy not to mess with stuff.



You know those baby blankets made of two sheets of fleece? They are tied together, and the ties are knotted tassels. I decided to make full-size ones for Christmas gifts. But I bought the wrong size fleece sheets. Then I decided to make scarves with the tied-tassels. Some scarves I can fold over, which saves me a sewing length. I'm pretty proud of myself for this craft.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is an awesome idea. I did fleece blankets with iron on initials with an iron on border.

    ReplyDelete