Saturday, April 18, 2015

Dates

This morning I took The Boy to Terminal Park. Which is a terrible name for a park. It was a great park! A big field, a baseball field, swings, slides, a see-saw...just a great area. The Boy, surprisingly, was almost more interested in collecting pine cones and rocks. I gave him an old wipes box to put them in. It was really nice to spend time with just him.

It has come to my attention that I cannot keep a clean house. I'm a pretty good, possibly awesome mom, but I'm a pretty terrible housewife (still hate that term).

The Hubs and I tried to go to K-1 Racing, which is a go-kart place in  Buffalo Grove. The wait was over an hour for one of the tracks. My mom was babysitting, and I didn't think she would appreciate the time frame. But we went to Goodwill, and then got pizza. Our  make-shift date was cheaper than our planned one. We had a good time. You know, because we were together.

1 comment: