Thursday, April 23, 2015

Salt And Peppa

Yesterday:
Because of that commercial, I wanted to listen to Push It by Salt And Peppa. I put it on while cleaning the kitchen and almost immediately The Boy was saying,
"No! No! No!"
And he was whining and he wanted to watch Wheels On The Bus. When I started dancing in my crazy way, he almost had a mental breakdown. And he actually started crying!
I didn't let him watch his show, and I was really sad. Was he embarrassed? Does he love his shows that much? Was he hungry?
The Baby thought my dancing was funny.

Today:
I worked on my will and succession plans. And by 'worked on' I mean 'talked about'. With my stepdad. We went to his house and the boys played, we made vegan pancakes (weird aftertaste), and went outside. I felt like we accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment