Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hold The Phone

I had a phone date today! With a BFF. She moved to Oregon and the time difference really threw us off. We talked on her lunch hour, and I had both kids sleeping for part of it. We sort of caught up. But I was pleased to note that although our conversations have ceased recently, we were able to pick up exactly as we had left off.

Getting out of the house is so hard! It takes me a long time to get ready, then getting my kids ready...it can be hours before we get out of the house. I don't know how to streamline our getting-out-of-the-house activities.

We finally got out of the house and walked to CVS. On the way there, The Boy collected rocks and a few sticks.
First Transaction:
2 bags of Pull-Ups
1 bag of Huggies wipes
1 bag of Huggies swim diapers
I had coupons for each item. And I got $10 ExtraCare bucks.
Second Transaction:
4 bags of clearance M&Ms
2 boxes of clearance egg dye
3 boxes of  Puffs
1 package of Bounty paper towels
I had coupons for all these items too! I saved 90%. CVS has a very generous coupon policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment