Friday, June 19, 2015

CVS

The Baby starts flipping out at 6:59pm, because his bedtime is at 7pm. I had gone out earlier, so by the time I got home, it seemed he really missed me. While we were in the bathroom, I asked if he wanted to help me turn on and off the light. He reached out his arm, and started to grab at the light switch. I'm so proud of him!

This is yard sale season! So far I haven't been to that many... I tried to go to one today (The Boy was excited because he wanted to look for a new bear) but we got there too late. So we went to CVS.

My transaction from CVS:
Softsoap Refill bottles-b1g1 (buy one get one) at $8.49 each
I had a coupon from the coupon printer, $2 off $8. And I had an ExtraCare Buck.
I paid $6.07, including sales tax. I saved 63%.

Instead of watching tv, I finished reading Diary of an Alcoholic Housewife. I really enjoyed it, but I like those diary entry books.

No comments:

Post a Comment