Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mr. Clean

I just got chocolate on the bed because I was eating a dark lemon and pepper chocolate bar. In bed.

While I was making frantic phone calls to my dentist (who probably won't be my dentist for much longer) and my insurance company, I wasn't really watching the kids...The Boy found a blue crayon nub and used it to make some artful designs under the window. As much as I love his artwork, I decided to clean this stuff up, and save the pieces he's done on scrap paper. First I tried spraying Windex Multi-Purpose solution on it, and using a used dryer sheet to scrub. It worked briefly. Then I remembered I had a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! It really worked! The end fell apart really fast, and got bits on my floor, but it will be my go-to for unauthorized artistic endeavors. That, and prevention.

No comments:

Post a Comment