Saturday, June 20, 2015

Old Navy

The Baby woke me up at 6 this morning. But we didn't leave the house until about 10:30 am!

We made it to Old Navy for the $1flip-flop sale. I bought 13 pairs, obviously spent $13 plus 9.5% sales tax.
We also stopped by two yard sales! There were 2 guys who were trying to get ridiculous deals and they became aggressive enough that the homeowners asked them to leave. I'm not like that. In fact, I forget to haggle! I spent $8 at the first sale; I bought The Boy a butterfly hook (he chose it), two pairs of big sunglasses, a hat for The Hubs, and a luxurious sweater. Right on!

Dinner at my mom's tonight was great! Saw some extended family. And a guy I went to high school with. I'm getting some anxiety about what I said or did. Or didn't say or do...

No comments:

Post a Comment