Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lovelace Park

My house is very cluttered. It's clean, but it's cluttered (so I guess it's not all that clean!). I realize my clutter will (and does) cause problems.
I was sick with the stomach flu and I had family come in and help with the kids. There were some issues with where stuff was and how clean the van was. It was interesting to see how much of a breakdown there was when I was out of commission.
I get so overwhelmed thinking about all the projects I have, and all the de cluttering I need to do.

The kids and I met my friend and her 7-month-old girl. The Girl Baby is adorable! She smiles and engages much more than last time we saw them. I'm so glad we got to meet up with them! The kids had a good time and I enjoyed talking to my friend. We fed the ducks, and surprisingly, the catfish? Catfish? It was beautiful outside and it was great to enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment