Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rocketship

The Boy spotted the daytime moon as I was getting him out of the car at the library.
"Moon! Mama, moon! Moon?"
"Yeah! That's the moon, baby! Good eye."
"Mama get moon?"
"No baby. The moon is far away, maybe thousands of miles. I don't know."
"Maybe with rocketship?"
"Yes! A rocketship! Good thinking."
"Mama go?"
"No, I don't know how to operate a rocketship."
"Maybe space guy?"
"Yes! A space guy, also known as an astronaut, would know how to use a rocket ship."
I'm impressed by his thought patterns. Being his loving mother, I'm pretty sure he is a genius.

The Baby doesn't take a long midday nap like The Boy does. Consequently, he gets super-tired around 5. I'm not sure how to help him...he has a hard time sleeping when The Boy is awake.
On the upside, he is babbling quite a bit. We are having many lovely conversations!

This Milka Strawberry bar was delicious! I had not intended to eat the whole thing. But I did.

I'm super-stressed about a call I received from my dentist at Webster Dental. Apparently while I was paying out of pocket, they were billing the wrong insurance account. Tomorrow I need to call Delta Dental and then the dental office...OMG. I'm furious and stressed and worried.


No comments:

Post a Comment