Friday, October 30, 2015

IHOP

The kids and I went to IHOP for the Scary-Face pancakes. They were free, normally they cost $4.99 each. I got the Pumpkin Pancake Combo Plate. Our whole bill was listed as $19.99, I tipped $4, and paid $8.98. The kids had a pretty good time. They made a mess. And we had a great time.
I was running a little later than I meant to, and by the time we got there, The Boy said he was starving.

I've been watching only Halloween-themed t.v., and way too much of it. When we watch 'our shows', which is when the kids and I watch t.v., we like Curious George and Martha Speaks. I make myself feel better about letting my kids watch t.v. by reminding myself that they watch public television. However, I know that t.v. of any variety is bad for them. Sometimes that thirty minutes of relative quiet seems unattainable without it. So I don't feel that bad about it because I know my kids are well-cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment