Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bonfire!

After dinner, although it was still sunny out, we went out and used our bonfire bucket. Its a dish, elevated, with a gate around it, and a lid. I asked The Hubs if I could burn some paper, and stupidly, I chose the glossy ad papers. Which produced a lot of smoke and made me think our fun was soon to end. I recycled the rest of my stack, and The Hubs brought out the marshmallows, grahmn crackers, and milk chocolate bar. (Brand name, just sayin'.) The kids were nuts! They were running around and pushing each other off the slide. I was worried about fire safety. But no need! We had a great time, and even the dog got a little bite of marshmallow.
I'm hoping to do this a lot more this summer. And I want to have an evening of open-fire cooking. Just so we know how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment