Friday, June 10, 2016

Doctor Water

This morning I went to a doctors' appointment ten minutes early and waited for 47 minutes. Because they took walk-ins. Yes, I fussed. And yes I was pissed. And I told the receptionist and the doctor the wait was alarming and unbelievable. I was very upset, and let folks know. In a relatively calm way. In case you are wondering who wronged me, it was Dr. Dima Hana. She has a family practice at 8301 Skokie Blvd. The lobby was very beautiful, though.

This afternoon we drove all the way out to Villa Park/Lombard to see my father, eat pizza, and hang out at a water fountain park. The area was concrete, fenced in, with a few water structures and spouts coming up from the ground. Because it was 90 degrees today, the kids had a blast! I'm really glad we went, even though its tough to pack up and make that drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment