Thursday, June 16, 2016

Father's Day Tortillas

We went to Salvation Army today, because its' the closet thrift store to us. And they have sales. We were on the look-out for sippy cups, Father's Day Gifts, and one other item. All we found were the Father's Day gifts. Both The Boy and I were obviously excited about being there; he kept saying what cool stuff there was. I admit I did get that shopper's high and I thought of all the cool projects I could do with all the cool stuff, but I resisted my impulse shopping. My list really helped! Before we got to the store I stated a few times that we would not be getting any toys. I read my list to the kids, and said that I wanted to stick to it. And there was no whining, begging, tantrum-ing, or other unsavory behavior. I was really proud of them. They did stop in the doorway to look at a bug (or a piece of dirt) and held up the two women behind us.

As usual, I'm trying to come up with a way to get everything done. And, as usual, I'm having a hard time. It seems like all I was able to do was putter around the house and clean up the messes we made. On the upside, I was able to make my own tortillas today!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of tortillas? These posts are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regular tortillas, which taste kind of like pitas. Should I post the recipe?
    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete