Friday, January 30, 2015

El Tipico

The Hubs and I had our date night tonight! I was really excited and did my make-up and hair really well. We (I) chose El Tipico because I had a coupon from the Entertainment book. The food was great and the manager was very accommodating. But the waitress was terriable. And we left a terrible tip, which now I feel bad about. She told us that we weren't the only people in the resturaunt. But we pretty much were when we first walked in. The waitress never checked on us and when she did it was for a negative. Like that we couldn't get the dessert we wanted for our babysitter because they just put in the oven. Which didn't make a whole lot of sense. And earlier in the meal, one of the waiters came up and said that our waitress lost the order and/or it was never placed. The whole situation seemed odd. We probably would go back. And hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment