Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The 'Libo'

I just finished a back care yoga session from Comcast. My baby is hanging out on the couch; he fell asleep during my exercise session.
My work-out routine is house-bound. One day is a kid's yoga session, which I do with my oldest. The next day is a mom-only session. And the third day I ride the stationary bike. This activity is in addition to chasing The Boy, walking around, and running up and down my stairs daily.

This morning we went to the library, or the 'libo'. It takes us a long time to get out of the house. We finally got there and I chose several books for myself; a few resolution books, a romance novel and a couple of parenting books. We headed over to the kid's section and The Boy ran over to fish tank. He stood really close to a little girl, who was a few inches taller then him. I look over to my sleeping baby and look right back up when that little girl started crying. The Boy was flat on his back, looked startled, the girl was crying and had fallen over him, and another little boy stood on the other side of her! My baby started to cry, and the other mom reprimanded her son for apparently pushing his sister, who fell into my kid. I picked up The Boy, who was still looking startled, and we rushed away.
I didn't say anything to other mother; I just walked away. I wasn't mad, but I didn't feel like discussing.

My father-in- law said he didn't think The Boy even knew that I went out this evening. I don't know why he would say that. Some people are so mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment