Saturday, January 31, 2015

Indoor Farmers Market

I had to stop by my pediatrician's office to update my insurance. I got a full bill for services because I hadn't updated yet. Gah!

Then we went to an indoor farmers market in Glenview where The Boy made a potato stamp painting (his first ever!), had a freak-out (it was too close to nap time) and did some wandering. Mama (who talks in 3rd person a lot) got a cup of Fair Trade coffee and some apples. The Baby was yelling a lot, but I get worried taking him out in the event that I have to quickly grab The Boy. Poor little guy. On our way back to the car, The Boy spotted a cool park and said,
"Slide? Slide?"
How could I deny him? It was a cool park with a really big slide. I chatted with another mom, whose kid had a name we considered for The Boy.
A pretty good field trip all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment