Monday, January 19, 2015

Northbrook Court and Red Mango

The boys and I picked up my mother at her house this morning. We were early! We hung around her house for a little while...played with cars, drank coffee, and collected coupons.
We finally collected ourselves and got out of the house. We drove up to the Northbrook Mall to play at the indoor Treehouse, which is an indoor play area. My mom rushed around with my oldest and I hung out with the baby.
We headed over to Red Mango because I got the app and signed myself with their club. I am now very interested in eating more frozen yogurt. Both my boys liked it too. My mom just told me that she looked up the nutritional facts and said,
"In the grand scheme of things, it is healthy!"

I recently finished People I Want To Punch In The Throat by Jen Mann. It was everything I hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment