Friday, January 16, 2015

Fresh Farms and The Library

Today we took a trip to Fresh Farms because I had a coupon and because I needed to shop for my oldest's birthday party!
I've decided to have a spread of things with condiments. We're having artichoke dip (homemade) red pepper dip (homemade), cookies (homemade), cake (homemade), chips, homemade potato chips,bread, melon, and probably a few other things I've forgotten.
I spent more than I thought I would but I also uploaded my receipt with Checkout 51.

We went to the library so the older could play with the kids. He rushed into the children's section to look at the fish. Then he rushed around looking for cat books. Today was the first day we checked out a book for him!

There is so much to be done! I don't know how to finish everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment