Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Few Things

Like many families, we are prepping for Thanksgiving. Our family is pretty much here, at least the folks we're close too. So we don't have out-of-town guests and we're not traveling. I'm quite happy with that; traveling makes me anxious. This morning there were calls between my mom and sister and I, as we coordinated food, dishes, errands, and time frames. I know tomorrow will be like anything else. Except not. I really want to focus on the being thankful part, because I think it's the most important. And this year I don't have a grey or fancy outfit. Come as you are.

Our time at the library was far to brief, but it is so hard to get out of the house on time. I got my book from the reserve shelf and realized when I got home, that I reserved a large-print book.

I hope I get a friendly text back from those ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment