Friday, November 20, 2015

Tree Lighting

We went to the Tree Lighting in Evanston with my mom. We missed the actual lighting, but we got to see the lit-up giant tree. The Baby wanted to walk around, which I was happy to let him do. But he was in a Ralphie-like snowsuit and he fell a lot. And his boots were too big. The Boy's coat seemed a little small, but his snow pants fit great. We were dressed too warm for the weather, and I thought we'd be outside longer.

My mother commented on my driving both there and back, and I laughed and told her to shush. While she was helping me load the kids in the car, she asked how I do it everyday. She seemed impressed, and I was pleased. My van might be a mess, but the kids and I do activities everyday.



After I put The Baby to bed, I took The Boy out to look at the falling snow. We stood outside, and I held him, and we both caught the large snowflakes on our tongue. He laughed and was awed and it was wonderful.



I have been trying to purchase Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, and I can't load the webpage. The customer service reps are friendly enough, but ultimately useless. I might have to choose a different company.

No comments:

Post a Comment