Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Kohl Children's Museum

We finally made it to the Kohl Children's Museum! The kids and I picked up my mom and my sister on the way there. We got there a few minutes after it opened, at about 9:30 am. I had a coupon from the Entertainment Book for a B1G1 admission.
It was pretty crowded, but we have resigned ourselves to the crowds. It is what it is.
Sometimes my kids are all over the place, but when they find something they like, they can really focus and get into the activity. This character trait was obvious as The Boy found the car room. He probably could have spent the whole day there, but my mom moved him along. The Baby has really started walking, and he was thrilled to be rushing around. No more stroller for him!
We went to the water room, where the kids got soaked and I had to get the diaper bag from car.
The grocery store is still the most popular, just like when I was a kid. I'm so glad we went! This is a great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment