Sunday, February 21, 2016

All Kinds Of Stuff

I am astounded by The Baby's ability to communicate with me. I'm astounded by how much I think he knows about the world. And the way he likes to cuddle, be near me, and hang out, warms my heart. He is truly a miracle and I will forever be grateful for him.

Shutterfly often offers freebie prints and photo gifts via email coupons. Currently I am trying to upload my photos for 101 free prints (must pay shipping) and so far it isn't working. Very frustrating.

The Boy and I went to Jewel after church to get our freebie apple, energy drink, and really expensive string cheese. I saved 36% when I got a free apple using a store coupon for a free apple or banana to kids 12 and under. My energy drink was free from the MyMixx card. I downloaded the coupon a few days ago. And we bought string cheese, at $4.49 for a 12 pack. Which is a lot, but there were sweepstakes codes on both packages, I had a manufacturer coupon as well as a store coupon. And the kids eat a lot of cheese.

From the Morton Grove Library, I picked up a new Stephen King book (can't believe he is still churning out such wonderfully haunting tales). Its called The Bazaar of Bad Dreams. Goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment