Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Superdog

I sign myself (and sometimes my immediate family members) up for Birthday coupons. This evening The Boy and I went to Superdog to use my free sandwich and free large pop coupon. We also ordered a malt and some fried veggies. Superdog is a drive-up restaurant, with car hop service. I was unsure if I tip, so I left a dollar on the tray. Probably not a good move, in hindsight.
When we got there, The Boy wanted to know if we were going in, so I unbuckled him and told him he could sit in the way back (yes, we have a minivan) and then in the front seat when the food came. We talked about SkippyJon Jones, monsters, ketchup, and other important pieces of my three-year-old's life. I turned off the car, we got cold, and I turned it on with the heat blasting so The Boy could warm up his hands.
When I was buckling him back in, he hugged me and said,
"I love you, Mama!"
Tonight was awesome and lovely. I'm so glad I'm taking the time to go out with each kid and my husband separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment