Monday, February 29, 2016

Red Robin

I signed up for the Red Robin's loyalty card on a date night, and for my birthday they sent me a coupon for a free burger! I took The Baby out for a mom/son playdate, and we shared the burger. I thought I was getting us a bottomless lemonade but I was not. So sad! And very alarming that a non-bottomless/non-alcoholic beverage would be $4.49. My goodness! So I felt pretty stupid about that; I always need to double-check my deals or make sure they are refundable! Also, when dining out with a coupon, make sure to tip off the amount you would pay without the coupon. We might be frugal and cheap, but we are not dicks.
The Baby had a great time! He got a balloon and some crayons and he pointed and smiled at people. And I think he only had fries for dinner. I really enjoyed being out with just him. And I think he had a good time too.

Shutterfly had a deal for four free magnets. I ordered two, and realized I was paying separate shipping and handling. Dang it!

The Boy has a horrible cough. I'm giving him two days and close monitoring before I make an appointment for him. I hope he's better by Thursday; we have swimming lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment