Wednesday, January 20, 2016

CVS Sickness

We got out of the house later than I intended but I wasn't stressed about it. I feel really bad that I wasn't able to let the kids play at the library. We are all still a little under the weather, so its probably for the best.

I have started keeping a really extensive to-do list and I'm trying to stick with it, but it still seems like stuff isn't getting done. And then I get all OCD and can't do stuff that isn't on the list. Which is a little crazy. I think I'll go back to using my list for stuff I might forget, and remember that most of my day is kid-stuff (pretending, playing, refereeing) and regular house stuff that doesn't need to be on the list.

At CVS, I was able to rock on with my coupons. I got a 5/$25 Extra Care Bucks on my card.
Then I bought:
3 Always Radiant Pads 28ct - $6.99 ea, on sale
1 Monster Rehab- $2 ea, on sale
1 gallon milk- $2.69
I had a $1-off coupon for each of the boxes of pads, from the January P&G coupon insert. And I had a $1-off coupon for the Monster, torn from a multi-pack. And I used an Extra Care Buck from my last transaction. For this purchase I paid, $17.60. And I got $1 back, in Extra Bucks. I think I did ok. Not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment