Monday, January 4, 2016

Resolutions Awry

Obviously my resolutions are not going that well, seeing as how I haven't posted in a few days. And, I was late to my meeting. But the lateness wasn't my fault; I asked my husband repeatedly if I could get going and he kept finding things he had to do.

My house is pretty much a wreck and my mother is coming over tomorrow to babysit. I'm already embarrassed and a little stressed.

I got to go to CVS by myself so I was able to browse through the Christmas clearance aisle. I spent more than I anticipated, but only because I didn't give myself a total on my list. And I got a few snacks, (unhealthy), Kleenex, clearance, diapers and milk. I saved 49%, but I'm still bummed because I couldn't locate all my coupons at checkout, and there was a line. I knew I should have organized myself before getting up there! I'm bummed I didn't use my Extra-Care Bucks on this purchase, but I will be able to use them on future purchases, before they expire. I just need to organize them and pay attention.

OMG. We went to the Exploratorium today, and it was awesome! There was so much activity for the boys to be a part of. There was a water section which included nets for fishing. The Boy liked the above-head playground, and The Baby really enjoyed the light table. I bought the 10-visit package, and we used three of those visits today. It was totally worth it. We loved that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment