Monday, January 11, 2016

Jangalin Jewel

I headed to Jewel with the kids, later than I wanted to be.
My list was with complete with The Hubs's request, my coupons, and my ad paper. One of my deals was for Creamette Pasta. The ad paper had it for 2/$4, but in the aisle it was listed as buy-1(at $1.59)-get-1-free. My coupon was for $1-off-2. So each box was 29 cents. I was stoked!
When I got to the register, my total was $49.12, and I had a coupon for $5-off-$50. So I panicked and told the cashier I would need a void. And I started to grab my stuff off the belt and walk away. The cashier looked stressed and asked to see my coupons. I felt like he wouldn't be able to take the $5, and I wanted to use it, and I didn't want to ask him to wrongfully scan. He did anyway and I was pleased to note how low my total went. Then I paid him in cash from several pockets, while The Boy was grabbing an unauthorized apple.
I had a mailer coupon for chocolate they didn't sell and I had to find a manager to substitute for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment