Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Quiche

I bought 3 packages of Pilsbury pie crusts when they were on sale, around Thanksgiving. And their expiration date is right around now, so I decided to make quiche for dinner. I made a veggie one, and a meat one. With biscuits and salad. I had to confirm my recipe with my mother.

Mom's Quiche Recipe
6 eggs
1 cup of milk
1 cup of cheese
a mix-in (I used 4 hot dogs for my meat one, and 2.5 oz of spring greens for my veggie)
the pie crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together all six eggs. Add in cheese, milk and the mix-in. Pour the whole mixture into the pie crust. Bake for 45 minutes.
Thanks Mom!

The way I wrote this reminded me of an assignment we did in English class, when I was in grade or middle school. I am fully aware I am missing some steps, but they feel like commen-sense steps. Hope this recipe works for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment