Friday, April 22, 2016

Stay Home

For the past few days, we've been on a go-go-go schedule. I've been trying to get the best deals, sign up for the best classes, and organize the greatest field trips. And my house is suffering. And I've been slacking on the projects we like from the preschool book we got from the library. What's a mom to do?
I'm thinking that we need to focus more on the home and hearth. I want to go back to scheduling one trip out of the house a day (not counting walks or outside yard time). This strategy will save my sanity, allow me to focus on the house, and cut down on personal pollution and gas usage, and it will streamline my out-of-the-house planning. One trip out a day will mean I need to get my errands/activities done in one trip, and it mean I will lose out on some deals. Which is fine.
I'm going to try my one-trip schedule again, and we'll see how it goes. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment