Sunday, April 10, 2016

Yoga

The Boy and I signed up for a yoga session at the Morton Grove Public Library. I waited until we were almost late to wake him up from his nap, so he was crying and didn't want to go and missed lunch. The Hubs said that I was bogus for doing that. And we got mad at each other, for a misunderstanding, I think.
In the car, The Boy was back to his usual, cheerful self. We got there late, set up, and I realized we were the only one who brought her own mat. And I was the only adult doing the moves. And The Boy was the only kid who wasn't. So it goes. We had a great time. Afterwards he played nicely with a bunch of other kids.
I helped him find some monster books and I found a preschool activity book and a mommy novel for myself. I'm really excited about the preschool activities. I hope I remember how to search for a book by myself, with the call numbers. Haven't done that in a while.
I also hope The Boy can get down with some yoga soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment