Saturday, May 23, 2015

Cosley Shutterfly

I'm having a hell of a time ordering my freebie prints from Shutterfly. I get a lot of photos printed, and a lot of photo projects made. Most of my gifts are 'free' (just pay shipping). I think it's worth it. Except when it is fucking difficult.

We went to Cosley Zoo today! With my dad and stepmom. The kids got in free, my dad got senior pricing, and The Hubs and I were $5. Totally worth it. It's a bit of a drive, but we saw birds (owls, some kinda heron, cardinals, and others). There were ducks (and an awkward duck-sex situation), sheep, cows, bulls, llamas, and a few reptiles. The Boy really liked a spider on a fence.
I was so pleased to finally make time for my dad and the kids. My dad lives far enough away that it takes serious planning to see him, but not far enough to be impossible.
We also went out to eat, which was surprisingly lovely.

Our routine was totally thrown off today and it made me realize that we are more scheduled and more reliant on our routine than I thought. I'm proud of that. Structure can be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment