Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How Do I Do This?

In the movies, the mommy bloggers write about what it all means, the inherent joy of children, how hard it is (the job of mothering) but how important and/or wonderful the job is. I read a blog written by a SAHM who wrote about the weather, her grocery list, her kid's schedules, and other kind of minutiae that us tedious to read unless one is a real voyeur. I think this blog will be a mix of my thoughts (centering on my crafts, homemaking, and kids) and a journal of my activities. Perhaps I should have done this at the beginning of this series.

My father-in-law is here. He thinks I hate him so I decided to make a cake. It was a boxed cake with Duncan Hines frosting. After baking all that stuff from scratch, this stuff seems to taste processed. I still had a piece. And I want another one. I'm happy I made an effort to make my FIL something he can snack on.

I did a 23 minute yoga video and it was invigorating! That's why I had that cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment