Thursday, May 28, 2015

Productivity

I have made a decision that I need to be focused on the kids when they are awake. No more looking at my phone, no more half-assly being a part of their activities. So what if the house doesn't look great? It doesn't look that great all that often anyway.
Being really involved in their activities will make me feel like a good productive mom.

I asked The Boy if he wanted to cook or craft, and he chose cook. So he sat on the counter and helped me stir the brownie mix. It was Ghirradrli Double Chocolate. He got to lick the bowl.
This morning I asked if he wanted to craft or go outside. After some minor scrambling, we went outside and hung out and I blew bubbles. It was invigorating to just relax and be with them and not worry about the finished product. The boys love bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment