Monday, May 18, 2015

Vattman Park

We stayed at the house until about 3:30, when we piled in the super-hot car to go to a park in Wilmette. It was a really well planned park; I could see The Boy pretty much everywhere he went. He climbed a wall-ladder and tried the monkey bars for the first time!
The Baby ate puffs and climbed on me and used the stroller to hold onto while he stood. I love his progress!
I met up with my friend and her baby and realized there was too much going on for us to have a actual conversation. Which was a bummer, because I really like talking to her.

While I was giving The Baby his first bottle of the day, we locked eyes, and I felt that 'in love with my kids' feeling. It was really intense, but I welcomed it because it solidified my life choices and it kept me in the moment and I was able to stare back at him. I hope he felt similar intensity. You know, in a baby way.

No comments:

Post a Comment