Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Homeward Bound

I got an email from the Skokie Public Library stating that my book I put on reserve was ready for pick-up. So we headed to the 'libo' to 'play with some kids' and see the fish. And pick up my book. The book I requested is called Homeward Bound- Why Women Are Enbracing the New Domesticity. 
The book is all about homemakers, the reclamation of domestic duties, the mom blogger, and history. I love it so far! My only concern is that it might cause me to over-think my life choices, that I might become more obsessed with projects and less with my children's experiences and cleaning/organizing.

I needed some chocolate earlier today so I busted into my clearance Easter M&Ms. I had to share some with The Boy and he pointed to the 'M' and said
"Mama. Mn'm"
I said,
"M is for Mama and M&Ms?!"
I'm pretty sure my boy is a genius.

The Baby puts his head on my shoulder when I pick him up. He grabs ahold of me. And he smiles so broadly when he sees me come in the room. I love it. Warms my heart.

At Walgreens we saved 45% just by purchasing stuff on sale. The formula was b1g1, at 6.7 cents an ounce. And the milk was $2.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment