Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mom's Night Out

I finished watching a movie called Mom's Night Out. It started out being a flighty comedy about the disorganization of being a modern day mom. The protagonist wants so badly to be a loving mom, a diligent blogger, and a wonderful wife. The story was full of stereotypes and gender bias, and at the end there was a lot of God and Jesus talk. Sometimes I feel comforted by stuff like that, but I prefer to know if I will be watching a Jesus movie. I felt blindsided, and I felt like it was supposed to be a 'Christains are cool' movie. I actually really liked the movie. Despite the cheesy-ness of it.

The Baby is sick! He has a cold, an earache, and a little pink eye. He spent a lot of today being tired and congested. At his doctor's appointment he couldn't get his vaccines. Yes, I am a vaccinating mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment