Sunday, May 3, 2015

Homemaking Books

The kids went to bed pretty easily. The Boy only woke up once because his night-light went off and he wanted some extra bedtime stuff. The Baby had only one bottle. Even though he is nine months and I know the threat of SIDS is behind us, I check on him at least twice a night. I don't check on The Boy as much because we close his door. When we open it, it makes a popping, cracking noise and I'm afraid it will wake him up. We close his door because he is afraid of the cats being in his room.

A woman at church with older kids said she doesn't work outside the home. I couldn't ascertain if she works at home, for direct pay, or if she is a stay-at-home mom. She is interested in having coffee with me...perhaps I can convince her to meet me at a park so I can bring myself a budget-friendly thermos.

I finished Everything's Eventual, a collection of stories by Stephen King. And I am almost done with my first impressions book. So I requested a homemaker book from the library. I read a blog entry that said that with new jobs and/or new life choices one should do some research. My sister said that sounds stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment